In order to contribute to the development of Islamic thought and to provide solutions for the contemporary problems of the Muslims and humanity at large;
- NRTC collaborates with the academicians of the International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
- NRTC supports and encourages academicians and post-graduate students of IIUM to undertake research on Bediuzzaman Said Nursi and his work the Risale-i Nur
- NRTC engages in research activities on fundamental matters of Islam along with pressing issues of global concern on Islamic, moral, social and humanitarian aspects.
- NRTC facilitates comparative studies of the ideas of Bediuzzaman Said Nursi and other scholars
- NRTC aspires to contribute to the collaboration of Turkish, Malay and other international academicians.
- NRTC is planning to establish an academic journal for providing platform for academic publications