In order to contribute to the development of Islamic thought and to provide solutions for the contemporary problems of the Muslims and humanity at large;
– NRTC collaborates with the academicians of the International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
– NRTC supports and encourages academicians and post-graduate students of IIUM to undertake research on Bediuzzaman Said Nursi and his work the Risale-i Nur
– NRTC engages in research activities on fundamental matters of Islam along with pressing issues of global concern on Islamic, moral, social and humanitarian aspects.
– NRTC facilitates comparative studies of the ideas of Bediuzzaman Said Nursi and other scholars
– NRTC aspires to contribute to the collaboration of Turkish, Malay and other international academicians.
– NRTC is planning to establish an academic journal for providing platform for academic publications
Applications for external awards should be preceded by a brief letter of inquiry to determine whether the Project’s present interests and funds permit consideration of a proposal for research.
Bediuzzaman Said Nursi Project for Research, Training and Consultancy (NRTC) conducts international conferences in collaboration with the International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) and other parties for the following purposes:
- Contributing to individual and societal developments
- Identifying and expounding key issues and values that are necessary to sustain exemplary societies
- Eliminating ignorance, enmity and disunity among Muslims communities and obtaining enlightenment and unity
- Identifying the problems and factors that lead to all sorts of extremism and exploring appropriate solutions
WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS
NRTC conducts workshops and seminars in the International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) for the students, academicians and staff of the university in order to share and exchange ideas as well as contribute to the individual, academic and professional efforts of the IIUM community.
TURKISH AND OTTOMAN TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE
- NRTC provides Turkish and Ottoman Turkish language classes with comprehensive and satisfactory syllabus and materials by native Turkish teachers.
- Classes start by the second week of every semester and continue for eight weeks.
- Registration is received at our centre in IIUM.
WEEKLY LECTURES/TAZKIRAH IN IIUM SHAH MOSQUE
NRTC Manager Yusuf Kara delivers lectures/tazkirah at IIUM Shah Mosque after salat on a weekly basis in order to help students maintain their consciousness of Allah and steadfastness in their lives.
NRTC lecturers also attend IIUM FM live broadcasting and deliver lectures. (This one has no photo)
JOINT PROGRAMS WITH STUDENT SOCIETIES
NRTC collaborates with student societies of the IIUM and conduct joint programs with them for the intellectual and moral enhancement of the students. (This one has no photo)
STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAMS
NRTC arranges student exchange programs for its selected students to go to Turkey for two months in order to attend some intellectual programs and visit historical and cultural places in several cities of the country.
NRTC organizes social activities and visits with its students.