What is this program about?
- This program offers a great opportunity for those who wish to delve into an intensive series of courses on educational, social and cultural issues in the light of Quran and sunnah
- It offers a thematic curriculum of Risale-i Nur for a systematic study on the basic subjects of human life
- A compiled booklet comprising the text of that particular module is provided for each participant
- It demands its participants to study the materials from analytical and critical perspectives and actively engage in the discussions
What do we aim?
- To train students who are able to interpret the life better and translate it into their lives
- To produce a skilled, enlightened youth for wider training of our societies
- To instil verified iman into the minds and hearts of the participants
- To contribute to the personal studies of the participants
- To grant certificates of participation to those who complete each module
Who can attend?
- Classes begin at the second week of each semester
- Two classes per week. Each class takes 45 minutes and 15 minutes break is given
- Eight weeks per semester, which is considered as one module
- Modules are available two semesters per year
- No class is held during mid-term break and final exams
- Those who attend six out of eight classes can attend the next module in the following semester
- All classes take place in the centre of NRTC located at the third level of Human Science Building of IIUM.
How to Register?
- No fee is charged for participation
Registration is received online at our website