What are these program about?
- NRTC provides courses with a particular curriculum comprising various subjects of theological, moral, individual and social dimensions.
- Subjects are discussed in an authentic manner suited to the contemporary situation and shedding light on our individual and social lives.
- Courses are available in English, Arabic and Malay languages
- Module contents can be accessed at our website nrtc.online
What do we aim?
- To provide an enjoyable and beneficial series of talks and discussions alongside the workload of life
- To make everyone think about the purpose of life and reflect on the ways to maintain a happy life in this world and the hereafter
- To increase our knowledge about the names and attributes of Allah and His commandments as well as to explore our nature as human beings
- To translate our knowledge into our lives
- To contribute to the personal studies of the participants
- To grant certificates of participation to those who complete each module
Who can attend?
- Classes begin at the second week of each semester
- One class per week. The lecture takes around 45 min and then a 15-min Q/A is held.
- Eight weeks per semester, which is considered as one module
- Modules are available during the two long semesters and the short semester, thus three times per year
- No class is held during mid-term break, end-of-term assignments and final exams
- Those who attend six out of eight classes can attend the next module in the following semester
- All classes take place in the centre of NRTC located at the third level of Human Science Building of IIUM
How to Register?
- No fee is charged for participation
- Registration is received online at our website